Disclosure: The opinions are solely those of the authors and do not represent an endorsement by the Department of Defense. There are no restrictions on its use. The authors do not have any commercial or proprietary interest in any drug, device, or equipment mentioned in the manuscript. There are no conflicts of interest, financial disclosures, grant support, or writing assistance.
Safety of dilation in adults with eosinophilic esophagitis
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 241–245, April 2013
How to Cite
Ally, M. R., Dias, J., Veerappan, G. R., Maydonovitch, C. L., Wong, R. K. and Moawad, F. J. (2013), Safety of dilation in adults with eosinophilic esophagitis. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 241–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01363.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.