LMT Alves and RO Dantas participated in the design of the study, in the collection, analysis and interpretation of the data, in writing the report, and in making the decision to submit it for publication. Email—LMTA: email@example.com; ROD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effect of bolus taste on the esophageal transit of patients with stroke
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 305–310, April 2013
How to Cite
Alves, L. M. T., Fabio, S. R. C. and Dantas, R. O. (2013), Effect of bolus taste on the esophageal transit of patients with stroke. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01366.x
SRCF participated in the design of the study, analysis, and interpretation of the data, in writing the report, and in making the decision to submit it for publication. Email: email@example.com
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.