Authors' contribution: Umar Imran Hamid has participated in the acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of data, drafting, and revision of the manuscript. Karen Booth has been involved in the revision of the manuscript. Kieran McManus has participated in the study concept and design, analysis, and interpretation of data, drafting and critical revision of the manuscript.
Is the way to a man's heart through his stomach? Enteropericardial fistula: case series and literature review
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 457–464, July 2013
How to Cite
Imran Hamid, U., Booth, K. and McManus, K. (2013), Is the way to a man's heart through his stomach? Enteropericardial fistula: case series and literature review. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 457–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01373.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.