Progression of diffuse esophageal spasm to achalasia: incidence and predictive factors
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 470–474, July 2013
How to Cite
Fontes, L. H. S., Herbella, F. A. M., Rodriguez, T. N., Trivino, T. and Farah, J. F. M. (2013), Progression of diffuse esophageal spasm to achalasia: incidence and predictive factors. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 470–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01377.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!