Conflict of interest statement: No financial relationships with a commercial entity producing health care-related products and/or services relevant to this article exist with any of the authors listed. No authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Images in esophageal diseases
A big hole and a big heart: an unusual case of esophageal dysphagia
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 347–348, April 2013
How to Cite
Gaffney, R. R., Moyer, M. T., Boehmer, J. P. and Rier, J. D. (2013), A big hole and a big heart: an unusual case of esophageal dysphagia. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 347–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01386.x
Authors' contributions: Ryan Gaffney, DO: lead author, image construction, writing and revision of manuscript, patient care. Matthew Moyer, MD, MS: image construction, revision and proofreading of manuscript, cover letter. John P. Boehmer, MD, FACC: patient care, proofreading of manuscript. Jeremy Rier, DO: patient care, image acquisition, proofread and edited manuscript.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.