Nitric oxide and endothelin-1 release after one-lung ventilation during thoracoabdominal esophagectomy
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 853–858, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Lund, M., Ny, L., Malmström, R. E., Lundberg, J. O., Öst, Å., Björnstedt, M., Lundell, L. and Tsai, J. A. (2013), Nitric oxide and endothelin-1 release after one-lung ventilation during thoracoabdominal esophagectomy. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 853–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01388.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.