Funding: This work is funded in part by NIH grant R01CA116845-01A2, and in part by the Houston VA HSR&D Center of Excellence (HFP90-020) and P30 Center Grant DK56338.
Human papillomavirus and the risk of Barrett's esophagus
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 517–521, July 2013
How to Cite
El-Serag, H. B., Hollier, J. M., Gravitt, P., Alsarraj, A. and Younes, M. (2013), Human papillomavirus and the risk of Barrett's esophagus. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 517–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01392.x
Contributorship: H. B. El-Serag: Funding, conception, design, analysis, interpretation results, manuscript writing, editing, decision to publish.
J. M. Hollier: Data collection, editing manuscript, decision to publish.
P. Gravitt: Conception, data collection, editing manuscript, decision to publish.
A. Alsarraj: Data collection, editing manuscript, decision to publish.
M. Younes: Conception, data collection, editing manuscript, decision to publish.
Conflict of interest statement: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.