Financial disclosure: The authors have no financial disclosures to make. There were no conflicts of interest
Maté consumption and the risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 807–816, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Andrici, J. and Eslick, G. D. (2013), Maté consumption and the risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a meta-analysis. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 807–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01393.x
Guarantor of the article: Juliana Andrici, BComm, BBA.
Specific author contributions: Study concept and design: Juliana Andrici, Guy D. Eslick; Acquisition of data: Juliana Andrici; Analysis and interpretation of data: Juliana Andrici, Guy D. Eslick; Drafting of the manuscript: Juliana Andrici; Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: Juliana Andrici, Guy D. Eslick; Statistical analysis: Juliana Andrici, Guy D. Eslick; Study supervision: Guy D. Eslick.
Financial support: None.
Potential competing interests: None.
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.