These authors contributed equally to this article.
Endoscopic management of impacted esophageal foreign bodies
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 799–806, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, T., Wu, H.-F., Shi, Q., Zhou, P.-H., Chen, S.-Y., Xu, M.-D., Zhong, Y.-S. and Yao, L.-Q. (2013), Endoscopic management of impacted esophageal foreign bodies. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 799–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01401.x
Conception and design: Li-Qing Yao, Yun-Shi Zhong, and Tao Chen;
Analysis and interpretation of the data: Tao Chen, Hai-Fu Wu, and Qiang Shi;
Drafting of the article: Tao Chen, Hai-Fu Wu, and Yun-Shi Zhong;
Critical revision of the article for important intellectual content: Hai-Fu Wu, Ping-Hong Zhou, Shi-Yao Chen, and Mei-Dong Xu;
Final approval of the article: Yun-Shi Zhong and Li-Qing Yao.
Disclosure: The authors report that there are no disclosures relevant to this publication.
Open access: This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License which permits any noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Shanghai Science and Technique Committee. Grant Numbers: 09DZ1950102, 09411967100, 10411955900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.