Grant Support: This research was supported, in part, by award number T32 DK07634 from the National Institutes of Health and award number KL2RR025746 from the National Center for Research Resources.
The impact of endoscopic ultrasound findings on clinical decision making in Barrett's esophagus with high-grade dysplasia or early esophageal adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 409–417, July 2014
How to Cite
Bulsiewicz, W. J., Dellon, E. S., Rogers, A. J., Pasricha, S., Madanick, R. D., Grimm, I. S. and Shaheen, N. J. (2014), The impact of endoscopic ultrasound findings on clinical decision making in Barrett's esophagus with high-grade dysplasia or early esophageal adenocarcinoma. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 409–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01408.x
Conception and design: William J. Bulsiewicz, Evan S. Dellon, Ryan M. Madanick, Ian S. Grimm, Nicholas J. Shaheen.
Analysis and interpretation of the data: Willian J. Bulsiewicz, Evan S. Dellon, Albert J. Rogers, Sarina Pasricha, Nicholas J. Shaheen
Drafting of the article: William J. Bulsiewicz, Evan S. Dellon, Albert J. Rogers, Nicholas J. Shaheen.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Dr. Shaheen reports research grants from BARRX Medical, Oncoscope, CSA Medical, Takeda, and AstraZeneca. He is a consultant for CSA Medical, AstraZeneca, Takeda, Oncoscope, and NeoGenomics. Dr. Dellon reports a research grant from AstraZeneca and is a consultant for Oncoscope. No conflicts of interest exist for William Bulsiewicz, Albert Rogers, Sarina Pasricha, Ryan Madanick, and Ian Grimm.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 DK07634
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2RR025746
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.