Identification of insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 3 as a radioresistance factor in squamous esophageal cancer cells
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 479–484, July 2014
How to Cite
Yoshino, K., Motoyama, S., Koyota, S., Shibuya, K., Sato, Y., Sasaki, T., Wakita, A., Saito, H., Minamiya, Y., Sugiyama, T. and Ogawa, J. (2014), Identification of insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 3 as a radioresistance factor in squamous esophageal cancer cells. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 479–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01415.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.