Biodegradable stents for caustic esophageal strictures: a new therapeutic approach
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 319–322, April 2013
How to Cite
Karakan, T., Utku, O. G., Dorukoz, O., Sen, I., Colak, B., Erdal, H., Karatay, E., Tahtaci, M. and Cengiz, M. (2013), Biodegradable stents for caustic esophageal strictures: a new therapeutic approach. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 319–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01418.x
Conflict of interest: None.
Assoc Prof Dr Tarkan Karakan (writing, data analysis, editing); Dr Ozlem Gul Utku (writing, data analysis); Dr Ozlem Dorukoz, (writing, data analysis); Dr Ilker Sen, (data collection, data analysis); Dr Bulent Colak, (data collection, data analysis); Dr Harun Erdal, (data collection, data analysis); Dr Eylem Karatay, (data collection, data analysis); Dr Mustafa Tahtaci, (data collection, data analysis); Dr Mustafa Cengiz (data collection, data analysis).
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.