Investigation of the epithelial to mesenchymal transition markers S100A4, vimentin and Snail1 in gastroesophageal junction tumors
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 485–492, July 2014
How to Cite
Mirza, A., Foster, L., Valentine, H., Welch, I., West, C. M. and Pritchard, S. (2014), Investigation of the epithelial to mesenchymal transition markers S100A4, vimentin and Snail1 in gastroesophageal junction tumors. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 485–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01435.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!