Monte Carlo method for the evaluation of symptom association
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 518–523, August 2014
How to Cite
Barriga-Rivera, A., Elena, M., Moya, M. J. and Lopez-Alonso, M. (2014), Monte Carlo method for the evaluation of symptom association. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 518–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01436.x
Alejandro Barriga-Rivera: study design, acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting the article.
María Mar Elena Pérez: analysis and interpretation of data, revising it critically for important and intellectual content.
María José Moya Jimenez: analysis and interpretation of data.
Manuel Lopez-Alonso: study supervision, revising it critically for important and intellectual content, and final approval of the version to be published.
Financial Interests: The authors have no competing financial, professional, or personal interests to declare.
Writing assistance: The authors are alone responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Department of Health of the Regional Government of Andalusia, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.