Monte Carlo method for the evaluation of symptom association
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 518–523, August 2014
How to Cite
Barriga-Rivera, A., Elena, M., Moya, M. J. and Lopez-Alonso, M. (2014), Monte Carlo method for the evaluation of symptom association. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 518–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01436.x
Alejandro Barriga-Rivera: study design, acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting the article.
María Mar Elena Pérez: analysis and interpretation of data, revising it critically for important and intellectual content.
María José Moya Jimenez: analysis and interpretation of data.
Manuel Lopez-Alonso: study supervision, revising it critically for important and intellectual content, and final approval of the version to be published.
Financial Interests: The authors have no competing financial, professional, or personal interests to declare.
Writing assistance: The authors are alone responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Department of Health of the Regional Government of Andalusia, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.