Authors' contribution: Design of the study: Chen-Shuan Chung, Yi-Chia Lee, Ming-Shiang Wu, Hsiu-Po Wang; Provision of the study materials: Yi-Chia Lee, Jyh-Ming Liou, Chen-Ping Wang, Jenq-Yuh Ko, Jang-Ming Lee, Hsiu-Po Wang; Analysis and interpretation of data: Chen-Shuan Chung, Yi-Chia Lee, Ming-Shiang Wu; Drafting of the manuscript: Chen-Shuan Chung, Yi-Chia Lee, Ming-Shiang Wu; Final approval of the article: All authors.
Tag single nucleotide polymorphisms of alcohol-metabolizing enzymes modify the risk of upper aerodigestive tract cancers: HapMap database analysis
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 493–503, July 2014
How to Cite
Chung, C.-S., Lee, Y.-C., Liou, J.-M., Wang, C.-P., Ko, J.-Y., Lee, J.-M., Wu, M.-S. and Wang, H.-P. (2014), Tag single nucleotide polymorphisms of alcohol-metabolizing enzymes modify the risk of upper aerodigestive tract cancers: HapMap database analysis. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 493–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01437.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 98-2314-B-002-089-MY3
- Taipei Institute of Pathology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.