Authorship: José M Remes-Troche performed the research, analyzed the data, and wrote the paper; Maura Torres-Aguilera performed the research, Gustavo Vazquez-Jimenez and Eli de la Cruz Patiño performed esophageal high resolution manometry.
Esophageal motor disorders in subjects with incidentally discovered Chagas disease: a study using high-resolution manometry and the Chicago classification
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 524–529, August 2014
How to Cite
Remes-Troche, J. M., Torres-Aguilera, M., Antonio-Cruz, K. A., Vazquez-Jimenez, G. and De-La-Cruz-Patiño, E. (2014), Esophageal motor disorders in subjects with incidentally discovered Chagas disease: a study using high-resolution manometry and the Chicago classification. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 524–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01438.x
Funding: This research was supported by grant M0034- FOMIX VERACRUZ 68427 from the National Science and Technology Council (CONACYT).
Portions of this work were presented at the 2009 Digestive Diseases Week, Chicago, Illinois, USA and published as an abstract in Gastroenterology 2009, 136 (Suppl 5): A327.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- National Science and Technology Council(CONACYT). Grant Number: M0034- FOMIX VERACRUZ 68427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.