Reprints requests to: G. Noel, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone number +33388252471, Fax number +33388258508.
Baseline nutritional status is prognostic factor after definitive radiochemotherapy for esophageal cancer
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 560–567, August 2014
How to Cite
Clavier, J.-B., Antoni, D., Atlani, D., Ben Abdelghani, M., Schumacher, C., Dufour, P., Kurtz, J.-E. and Noel, G. (2014), Baseline nutritional status is prognostic factor after definitive radiochemotherapy for esophageal cancer. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 560–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01441.x
Author contributions:, Clavier JB and Noel G contributed equally to this work and designed the research; Antoni D, Atlani D, Ben Abdelghani M, Dufour P, Kurtz JE, Schumacher C performed the research; Dufour P and Kurtz JE reviewed the paper, Clavier JB and Noel G analyzed the data and wrote the paper.
Conflicts of interest notification: actual or potential conflicts of interest do not exist.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.