Symptomatic diffuse esophageal spasm as a major ictal manifestation of post-traumatic epilepsy: a case report
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 327–330, April 2013
How to Cite
He, Y.-Q., Sheng, J.-Q., Wang, J.-H., An, H.-J., Wang, X., Li, A.-Q., Wang, X.-W. and Gyawali, C. P. (2013), Symptomatic diffuse esophageal spasm as a major ictal manifestation of post-traumatic epilepsy: a case report. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 327–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01442.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.