Conflicts of interest notification: None reported by author and all co-authors.
Degree of tumor shrinkage following neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy: a potential predictor for complete pathological response in esophageal cancer?
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
How to Cite
Voncken, F. E. M., Jiang, H., Kim, J., Guindi, M., Brierley, J., Knox, J., Liu, G., Horgan, A. M., Lister, J., Darling, G., Metser, U. and Wong, R. K. S. (2012), Degree of tumor shrinkage following neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy: a potential predictor for complete pathological response in esophageal cancer?. Diseases of the Esophagus. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01445.x
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!