No conflict of interest.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease and patterns of reflux in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using hypopharyngeal multichannel intraluminal impedance
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 530–537, August 2014
How to Cite
Hoppo, T., Komatsu, Y. and Jobe, B. A. (2014), Gastroesophageal reflux disease and patterns of reflux in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using hypopharyngeal multichannel intraluminal impedance. Diseases of the Esophagus, 27: 530–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01446.x
These data were presented at the 53rd annual meeting of The Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, May 20, 2012, SanDiego, CA.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gastroesophageal reflux and lung disease, Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, 2015, 1,
- 2Hypopharyngeal pepsin and Sep70 as diagnostic markers of laryngopharyngeal reflux: preliminary study, Surgical Endoscopy, 2015, 29, 5, 1080, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Reflux in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: Table 1, QJM, 2015, hcv148, , ,
- 4Long-term results of electrical stimulation of the lower esophageal sphincter for treatment of proximal GERD, Surgical Endoscopy, 2014, 28, 12, 3293, , , , ,