Scott Thompson is a PhD student and Graham Thompson a senior lecturer in the Centre for Ecosystem Management, Edith Cowan University (Joondalup Drive, Joondalup, WA 6027, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Tel: (+61) 407 385239). This project is part of PhD research that has developed a rehabilitation index and monitoring protocol to assess the success of developing ecosystems in disturbed lands and mine sites.
Adequacy of rehabilitation monitoring practices in the Western Australian mining industry
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 30–33, April 2004
How to Cite
Thompson, S. A. and Thompson, G. G. (2004), Adequacy of rehabilitation monitoring practices in the Western Australian mining industry. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 30–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00172.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!