Michael McCarthy is Senior Ecologist, Kirsten Parris and Rodney van der Ree are Post-doctoral Fellows and Mark McDonnell is Director of the Australian Research Centre for Urban Ecology (ARCUE, Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne, c/o School of Botany, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia. Email: email@example.com). Mark Burgman is a Professor in the School of Botany (School of Botany, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia). Nicholas Williams, Natasha McLean, Michael Harper, Rachelle Meyer, and Amy Hahs are graduate students at the University of Melbourne supervised by ARCUE staff. Terry Coates is an Ecologist with the Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne (1000 Ballarto Road, Cranbourne, Victoria 3977, Australia).
The habitat hectares approach to vegetation assessment: An evaluation and suggestions for improvement
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 24–27, April 2004
How to Cite
McCarthy, M. A., Parris, K. M., Van Der Ree, R., McDonnell, M. J., Burgman, M. A., Williams, N. S. G., McLean, N., Harper, M. J., Meyer, R., Hahs, A. and Coates, T. (2004), The habitat hectares approach to vegetation assessment: An evaluation and suggestions for improvement. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 24–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00173.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!