Jian Wang is a botanist with the Wildlife Ecology Unit, Environmental Sciences Division, Environmental Protection Agency (Gate 3, 80 Meiers Road, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068, Australia. Tel. (+61-7) 3896 9831. Email: email@example.com). Adrian Borsboom and Geoffrey Smith are ecologist and zoologist, respectively, at the same organization. This study arose from a need to examine whether plantations established on cleared grazing land in southeast Queensland could help to address plant biodiversity loss due to land clearing for grazing purposes.
Flora diversity of farm forestry plantations in southeast Queensland
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 43–51, April 2004
How to Cite
Wang, J., Borsboom, A. C. and Smith, G. C. (2004), Flora diversity of farm forestry plantations in southeast Queensland. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 43–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00179.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!