David Parkes is a Project Leader with the Department of Sustainability and Environment (8 Nicholson Street, East Melbourne, Vic 3002, Australia). David Cheal is the Manager and Graeme Newell a Senior Ecologist with Flora Ecology Research at the Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research, Department of Sustainability and Environment (PO Box 137, Heidelberg, Vic 3084, Australia. Tel. + 61-3 9450 8600. Email: Graeme.Newell@dse.vic.gov.au).
The development and raison d’être of ‘habitat hectares’: A response to McCarthy et al. (2004)
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 28–29, April 2004
How to Cite
Parkes, D., Newell, G. and Cheal, D. (2004), The development and raison d’être of ‘habitat hectares’: A response to McCarthy et al. (2004). Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 28–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00181.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!