This paper is based on research undertaken by Leigh M. Garde (3/35 Ashby Ct, Kambah, ACT 2902, Australia, formerly of the Mawson Graduate Centre for Environmental Studies) and Jason M. Nicol and John G. Conran from the Discipline of Environmental Biology, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Darling Building, DP418, The University of Adelaide (SA 5005, Australia. Tel: +61 8-8303 5684, Email: email@example.com). The project was undertaken in part towards a M. Env. Studies degree by Ms Garde and continued as part of ongoing research in community ecology and wetlands through the Centre for Evolutionary Biology and Biodiversity and the CRC for Freshwater Ecology within the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences.
Changes in vegetation patterns on the margins of a constructed wetland after 10 years
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 111–117, August 2004
How to Cite
Garde, L. M., Nicol, J. M. and Conran, J. G. (2004), Changes in vegetation patterns on the margins of a constructed wetland after 10 years. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 111–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00185.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!