Katherine Elizabeth Moseby and Jacqueline Kate Bice are Research Scientists with Arid Recovery (PO Box 150, Roxby Downs, South Australia, 5725 Australia. Tel: +61 8-8671 1250, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Arid Recovery is a joint conservation initiative that aims to research the restoration of ecological processes following the removal of feral animals and re-introduction of native species.
A trial re-introduction of the Greater Stick-nest Rat (Leporillus conditor) in arid South Australia
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 118–124, August 2004
How to Cite
Moseby, K. E. and Bice, J. K. (2004), A trial re-introduction of the Greater Stick-nest Rat (Leporillus conditor) in arid South Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 118–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00186.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!