Tony Auld and Judith Scott are with the Biodiversity Research Group of the Department of Environment and Conservation (NSW), (PO Box 1967, Hurstville, NSW 2220, Australia. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). The project is part of the research and management arising from the implementation of the recovery plan for the endangered shrub, Grevillea caleyi.
Estimating population abundance in plant species with dormant life-stages: Fire and the endangered plant Grevillea caleyi R. Br.
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 125–129, August 2004
How to Cite
Auld, T. D. and Scott, J. (2004), Estimating population abundance in plant species with dormant life-stages: Fire and the endangered plant Grevillea caleyi R. Br. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 125–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00187.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!