Paul Ryan is an ecological consultant, currently employed with the Resilience Alliance (Current address CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems, GPO Box 284 Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia. Tel. (+61) 2 6242 1602 Email: Paul.Ryan@csiro.au). The Resilience Alliance is an international collaboration of researchers and policy makers exploring innovative options for sustainability. Paul has previously worked as an ecological researcher, catchment manager, extension officer and with various community organizations. This editorial arose from Paul's involvement in the Resilience Alliance case study in the Goulburn Broken Catchment, Victoria.
Balancing the scales
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 85–86, August 2004
How to Cite
Ryan, P. (2004), Balancing the scales. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 85–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00199.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!