Stephanie Seddon is currently an Associate Lecturer with the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Sydney (Tel. +61-2 9036 9184, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This feature is based on an ongoing program initiated by Stephanie while working with the Aquatic Sciences division of the South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI), to investigate the potential for seagrass restoration in Adelaide metropolitan waters.
Going with the flow: Facilitating seagrass rehabilitation
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 167–176, December 2004
How to Cite
Seddon, S. (2004), Going with the flow: Facilitating seagrass rehabilitation. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 167–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00205.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!