Sabine Schreiber, Andrew Bearlin, Simon Nicol and Charles Todd are scientists with the Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research (Department of Sustainability and Environment Victoria) and the Co-operative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology (both institutions contactable through PO Box 137, Heidelberg, Victoria 3084, Australia. Tel. +61-3 9450 8640, Email: Sabine.Schreiber@dse.vic.gov.au). The work is associated with the Cooperative Research Center's project C210, Adaptive Management in Restoration Ecology, which included this review and an application of Adaptive Management to the management of an endangered fish species.
Adaptive management: a synthesis of current understanding and effective application
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 177–182, December 2004
How to Cite
Schreiber, E. S. G., Bearlin, A. R., Nicol, S. J. and Todd, C. R. (2004), Adaptive management: a synthesis of current understanding and effective application. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.00206.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!