Weed invasion changes fuel characteristics: Para Grass (Urochloa mutica (Forssk.) T.Q. Nguyen) on a tropical floodplain
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 143–145, August 2004
How to Cite
Douglas, M. M. and O’Connor, R. A. (2004), Weed invasion changes fuel characteristics: Para Grass (Urochloa mutica (Forssk.) T.Q. Nguyen) on a tropical floodplain. Ecological Management & Restoration, 5: 143–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2004.201-7.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!