Sue McIntyre (GPO Box 284, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia. Tel. 61-2 6242 1604. Fax. 61-2 6242 1565. Email: Sue.Mcintyre@csiro.au) and David Tongway (GPO Box 284, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia. Tel. 61-2 6242 1641. Fax. 61-2 6242 1565) are from CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems. This work was part of a longer-term study identifying the practices associated with ecological sustainability of grazing enterprises. Detailed research has focused on how management affects patterns of plant diversity in the subtropical grassy woodlands of southern Queensland. Here, they examine how well the appearance of a patch of grassland can predict its ecological health.
Grassland structure in native pastures: links to soil surface condition
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 43–50, April 2005
How to Cite
McIntyre, B. S. and Tongway, D. (2005), Grassland structure in native pastures: links to soil surface condition. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00218.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!