Manfred Jusaitis is a Senior Biologist with the Plant Biodiversity Centre (Department for Environment and Heritage, Hackney Road, Hackney 5069, SA, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This paper was prepared to highlight some of the factors limiting the success of plant translocations, based on Manfred's work with experimental translocations of endangered plants in South Australia.
Translocation trials confirm specific factors affecting the establishment of three endangered plant species
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 61–67, April 2005
How to Cite
Jusaitis, M. (2005), Translocation trials confirm specific factors affecting the establishment of three endangered plant species. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 61–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00220.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!