Nigel Tucker is an executive member of the editorial board of Ecological Management & Restoration, an Adjunct in James Cook University's Schools of Tropical Biology, and Agroforestry and Novel Crops, and a director of Biotropica Australia Pty Ltd. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healing country and healing relationships
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 83–84, August 2005
How to Cite
Tucker, N. I. J. (2005), Healing country and healing relationships. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 83–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00223.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!