Sue Jacksonis a research scientist with CSIRO (PMB 44, Winnellie, NT 0822, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org),Michael Storrsis the Executive Officer of the Caring for Country Unit of the Northern Land Council (PO Box 42921, Casuarina, NT 0811, Australia. Email: email@example.com), andJoe Morrisonis Coordinator of the North Australia Indigenous Land and Sea Management Alliance (Charles Darwin University, Darwin, NT 0808, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This paper developed out of a presentation given by the authors to the Sustainable Futures for Australia's Tropical Rivers Conference in Darwin in February 2004.
Recognition of Aboriginal rights, interests and values in river research and management: Perspectives from northern Australia
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 105–110, August 2005
How to Cite
Jackson, S., Storrs, M. and Morrison, J. (2005), Recognition of Aboriginal rights, interests and values in river research and management: Perspectives from northern Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 105–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00226.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!