Jennifer MunroandSusan Mooreare with the School of Environmental Science, Murdoch University (South Street, Murdoch, WA 6150, Australia. Tel. +61-8 9360 6076, Fax. +61-8 9360 6787. Email: S.Moore@.murdoch.edu.au). This research was undertaken on request from the WA Department of Conservation and Land Management to provide information on landholder perceptions of recovery planning for use in revising the recovery plan for Toolibin Lake.
Using landholder perspectives to evaluate and improve recovery planning for Toolibin Lake in the West Australian wheatbelt
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 111–117, August 2005
How to Cite
Munro, J. K. and Moore, S. A. (2005), Using landholder perspectives to evaluate and improve recovery planning for Toolibin Lake in the West Australian wheatbelt. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 111–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00227.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!