Richard Kingsford is Professor of Environmental Science at the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of New South Wales, NSW 205, Australia. Email: email@example.com. Jon Nevill is Director of OnlyOnePlanet Consulting, PO Box 106, Hampton, Vic. 3188, Australia. This guest editorial is a summary of an 11-page consensus statement signed by 40 scientists. The full statement can be obtained from: http://www.bees.unsw.edu.au/school/staff/kingsfordpublications.htmlor http://www.onlyoneplanet.com.au>documents>freshwater.
Scientists urge expansion of freshwater protected areas
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 161–162, December 2005
How to Cite
Kingsford, R. T. and Nevill, J. (2005), Scientists urge expansion of freshwater protected areas. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 161–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00232.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!