Doug Benson is Senior Plant Ecologist with the Botanic Gardens Trust (Mrs Macquaries Road, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, Email: email@example.com). Georgina Eldershaw is a Project Officer with the NSW Department of Environment and Conservation, located at Botany Bay National Park (PO Box 375, Kurnell NSW 2231, Australia, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This article aims to highlight the potential impacts of poorly considered planting programs which can, often decades later, hinder our efforts to maintain natural habitats in the long term.
Naturalizing non-local native trees at Botany Bay: The long-term impact of historical plantings
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 163–171, December 2005
How to Cite
Benson, D. and Eldershaw, G. (2005), Naturalizing non-local native trees at Botany Bay: The long-term impact of historical plantings. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00233.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!