Trish Densmore carried out this research while an honours student under the supervision of Kris French in the Institute of Conservation Biology (School of Biological Sciences, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia. Email: email@example.com). The project forms part of a program investigating the ecology of urban bird communities.
Effects of recreation areas on avian communities in coastal New South Wales’ parks
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 182–189, December 2005
How to Cite
Densmore, P. and French, K. (2005), Effects of recreation areas on avian communities in coastal New South Wales’ parks. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 182–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00235.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!