Martine Maron is currently a lecturer in the Department of Biological and Physical Sciences at the University of Southern Queensland (Toowoomba, Qld 4350, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This work was conducted through the Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research (123 Brown Street, Heidelberg, Vic., Australia) for the Victorian Department of Primary Industries as part of their Ecologically Sustainable Agriculture Initiative.
Agricultural change and paddock tree loss: Implications for an endangered subspecies of Red-tailed Black-Cockatoo
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 206–211, December 2005
How to Cite
Maron, M. (2005), Agricultural change and paddock tree loss: Implications for an endangered subspecies of Red-tailed Black-Cockatoo. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 206–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.00238.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!