DNA-based detection of free-ranging pigs of domestic origin, in Western Australia
Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 76–78, April 2005
How to Cite
Hampton, J. O., Higgs, T., Knight, T. and Spencer, P. B. S. (2005), DNA-based detection of free-ranging pigs of domestic origin, in Western Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 76–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.221-6.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!