Inbreeding in the introduced Bumblebee Bombus terrestris causes uncertainty in predictions of impacts on native ecosystems
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 151–153, August 2005
How to Cite
Hihgston, A. B. (2005), Inbreeding in the introduced Bumblebee Bombus terrestris causes uncertainty in predictions of impacts on native ecosystems. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 151–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.230-8.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!