All notes have been peer-reviewed.
Effects of low intensity fire on the resprouting of the weed African Olive (Olea europaea subsp. cuspidata) in Cumberland Plain Woodland, western Sydney
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 230–233, December 2005
How to Cite
von Richter, L., Little, D. and Benson, D. (2005), Effects of low intensity fire on the resprouting of the weed African Olive (Olea europaea subsp. cuspidata) in Cumberland Plain Woodland, western Sydney. Ecological Management & Restoration, 6: 230–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2005.239-6.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!