Sue Briggs (GPO Box 284, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) is a natural resources scientist who has long been interested in the disparate cultures of policy and of science, and the difficulty of integrating the ‘two cultures’. At present, Dr Briggs's time is absorbed by the day-to-day challenges of working between policy and science. She looks forward to the day when she has time to write a more detailed paper about integrating policy and science in natural resources management. The contents of this paper are the personal views of the author. They do not reflect the official policy of any agency or other organizations.
Integrating policy and science in natural resources: Why so difficult?
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 37–39, April 2006
How to Cite
Briggs, S. V. (2006), Integrating policy and science in natural resources: Why so difficult?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: 37–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.00245.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!