Tony Grice is Principal Research Scientist with CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems and Program Leader in the CRC for Australian Weed Management (Private Bag PO Aitkenvale, Qld 4814, Australia. Tel. 07 47538543. Fax 07 4753 8600. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This comment piece was prompted by an awareness of weed problems caused by naturalizing commercial plant species and propositions that it may be possible to contain them.
Commercially valuable weeds: Can we eat our cake without choking on it?
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 40–44, April 2006
How to Cite
Grice, A. C. (2006), Commercially valuable weeds: Can we eat our cake without choking on it?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: 40–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.00246.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!