Doug Robinson is currently Regional Manager for the Goulburn Broken Catchment with Trust for Nature (Level 2, 385 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia. Tel. 0396709933. Email: email@example.com). This article arose from Doug's work as Grey-crowned Babbler Project Officer with Birds Australia (415 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123, Australia) which involved research into the species’ ecology, development of a conservation plan and implementation of conservation activities across Victoria.
Is revegetation in the Sheep Pen Creek area, Victoria, improving Grey-crowned Babbler habitat?
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 93–104, August 2006
How to Cite
Robinson, D. (2006), Is revegetation in the Sheep Pen Creek area, Victoria, improving Grey-crowned Babbler habitat?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: 93–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.00263.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!