Andrea Wilson is a lecturer in ecology at Charles Sturt University (Locked Bag 588, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2678, Australia. Tel. +61 2 69332552; Fax: +61 269332737; Email: email@example.com). Amy Jansen is a research fellow with the Institute for Land, Water & Society at Charles Sturt University. Allan Curtis is based at CSU's Albury campus (PO Box 789 Albury, NSW 2640, Australia) and is the Director of the Institute for Land, Water & Society. Alistar Robertson is Dean of the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of Western Australia (35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009, Australia). This project was undertaken as part of a larger research program to improve understanding of landholder management of river frontages on private property in the Goulburn Broken Catchment of northern Victoria.
Measuring riparian condition: A comparison of assessments by landholders and scientists
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 123–129, August 2006
How to Cite
Wilson, A., Jansen, A., Curtis, A. and Robertson, A. (2006), Measuring riparian condition: A comparison of assessments by landholders and scientists. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: 123–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.00266.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!