Professor Hugh Possingham is an Australian Research Council Federation Fellow 2006–2010, Professor in the Schools of Physical Sciences and Integrative Biology and Director of The Ecology Centre at the University of Queensland (St Lucia, Qld 4072, Australia, Tel. +61 7 3365 9766; Email: email@example.com). From 2007 he will be the director of one of several new Commonwealth Environment Research Facilities (CERFs). Hugh's research work is cross-disciplinary, involving mathematics, ecology, economics and conservation biology. Because of a strong interest in research relevant to solving environmental problems, Hugh has a variety of broader public roles including recent past Chair of the Australian Government Biological Diversity Advisory Committee, Member of the Wentworth Group of Concerned Scientists, Chair of the Australian Government Ministerial Advisory Committee on Biodiversity Hotspots, member of Birds Australia's Research and Conservation Committee, member of the WildCountry Science Council and serves on the editorial board of Ecology Letters. Hugh was a foundation editorial board member of Ecological Management & Restoration.
Tools for change: Interview with Hugh Possingham
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 169–172, December 2006
How to Cite
McDonald, T. (2006), Tools for change: Interview with Hugh Possingham. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: 169–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.00306.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!