Effect of heat on the dormancy and viability of Parkinsonia seeds: Implications for management
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 153–163, August 2006
How to Cite
Scott, K. (2006), Effect of heat on the dormancy and viability of Parkinsonia seeds: Implications for management. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: 153–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.280_6.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!